| Getting There
There are direct flights to Santiago from Miami, Dallas, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco (the latter two may have a stopover in Lima, Peru). The modern Santiago International Airport is served by more than 20 international and domestic airlines. Best of all, US and Canadian visitors do not suffer from long jet lag, as Santiago is on New York time.
Valle Nevado is just 37 miles from Santiago.
Take the Costanera Norte thoroughfare east until reaching La Dehesa Sur, turn left at the stoplight at Ave. Las Condes and take the road to Farellones. Continue until Curve 40 and the right-hand turnoff to Valle Nevado, and continue for 15 minutes until reaching the resort.
Monday to Friday (except holidays)
The road is open to two-way traffic all day.
Saturday, Sunday, and holidays
Road is one-way for drivers heading uphill between 8am and 1 to 2pm. The road is open to downhill traffic from 4pm to 8pm. Two-way traffic open these days from 8pm to 8am.
SAVE UP TO 35% WITH EARLY-BIRD DEALS AT VALLE NEVADO, CHILE!
Book your Valle Nevado vacation between now and March 15 and save up to 35% off with our Early Bird promotional offers. These are significant savings as Valle Nevado rates include lodging, half board (breakfast and dinner), lift tickets, access to all facilities, and après ski.
Save 35% on stays of a minimum of 3 nights with check in on:
Save 25% on stays of 7 nights during the weeks:
July 12 to September 13 (except Black Out Dates*)
Save 20% on stays of a minimum of 3 nights during the weeks:
August 2 to September 13 (except Black Out Dates*)
|Details and Conditions
- Rates include lodging, lift tickets, breakfast and dinner, and après ski. For a lift ticket on the last day, guests must check out before 10am.
- Valid for all three hotels at Valle Nevado, using 2013 rates, (with the exception of Aug. 2 – 16, which is Hotel Tres Puntas only).
- Valid for double occupancy. Extra guests in a room pay 100% the normal rate. Not valid for suites.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Reservations must be paid in full by March 15, 2013.
- Blackout dates: July 26 to August 16 in the Hotel Valle Nevado and Hotel Puerta del Sol.
- Limited availability; all reservations subject to availability.
- This offer good for residents of the US, Canada, and the UK only.
- All reservations subject to regular restrictions according to season.
Valle Nevado Ski Resort - Digital Brochure